Monday 25 October 2010

BORED.

Boredom Strikes.
I'm leaving BritChicks. Ok. Yes. I said it. I'm leaving BritChicks.
No one interesting is on WolfHome. Scuba's on FF, but not enough people to talk to D=
MSN won't let me log in. Again.
... I need yellow spray paint, preferably that used by the Triad in The Blind Banker, and a handgun... A Walter-P-99, to be exact.
Dad said no. To both items. Because he's horrible. So now I'm bored.
Ooh, Ryan's on. But his girlfriend went psycho bitch at me... Meh. Fuck her :)

6 comments:

  1. Sir Jack the Ripper25 October 2010 at 13:23

    Oh, my new nickname's Sherlock then? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL What? Who are you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

    ReplyDelete
  4. BREATHS HEAVILY DOWN VAGINA.
    Slaps boredom into oblivion.
    All better.
    <3.

    ReplyDelete