Tuesday 26 October 2010

LOL WHUT.

Some random person just commented on my blog, under the name "Sir Jack the Ripper". Not that I don't mind. Personally, I'm fascinated by Jack the Ripper. He's a very interesting fellow. Best (or worst) serial killer ever, never caught for over a hundred years. A very curious case indeed.
One day, when I have more money and more freedom, I shall investigate. I'm very curious to see how this case will end.
Ok. Doing some random Halloween designs for BritChicks, because I'm bored. I'm hand-drawing them... onto my computer. Yeah, I've got a drawing tablet. Also writing on this blog, checking for new posts on a fanfiction forum and contemplating whether or not to add CHAPTER SIX of The Pain and Triumph of the Sociopath, my new FanFic, onto here. I probably will, out of boredom. But not in this post. It'll have it's own special post and category. FANFICTION PPTS :P

1 comment: